Workspace isthe area of the Trade page where all of your Widgets are shown. All trading is performed in your workspaces.
The 4 default widgets are Chart, Watchlist, Positions and Orders. You can add or remove any widgets from your workspace by clicking the '+Add Widgets' button:
Clicking on the '+' widget button to bring up the Widget menu:
There are 7 different widgets which can be added to your Workspace:-Chart widget: highly customizable Chart with a large array of charting tools
- Watchlist widget: helps monitor market activity for selected trading pairs
- Dashboard widget: shows Spreads for selected assets and specific order volumes.
- Positions widget: allows you to manage all open Positions.
- Orders widget: allows you to manage all active Orders.
- Trades widget: reflects recently executed Orders.
- Messages widget: reflects logs of all recently placed, cancelled, rejected, modified or executed orders, as well as margin call and position liquidation notifications and system messages.
Link/Unlink widget feature
The Link/Unlink widget feature allows you to link your Chart and Watchlist widgets to each other. When linked, clicking on a trading pair in the Watchlist widget, will automatically bring up the Chart for that pair in the Chart widget.
To link a widget, click on link button
at the top of the widget. The button is blue when a widget is linked and black when it isn't.
Adding new Workspaces
Additional Workspaces can be added to the Trade page by clicking the '+' button as shown in the screenshot: