Each Contest will have a separate prize pool which will be distributed between the winners of the contest in accordance with prize table for that contest.
Below is an example of a contest prize table as shown on the contest's info and stats page:
In order to be eligible to claim a prize if placing 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, (or as otherwise indicated in contest details) – participants must meet all qualification requirements.
Only qualified participants are included in the final ranking upon contest completion.
The prizes are awarded to the qualified participants according to their places in the final ranking. If a participant does not meet qualification requirements for that contest, they will not be eligible to claim an award.
All prizes are distributed to prize winners via email in a form of promocodes that provide tradable bonuses and can be used as margin to open positions and cover any fees/losses incurred on real margin accounts. Prize funds cannot be withdrawn.
Qualifications are a set of requirements that a participant must meet in order to be eligible to claim a reward if placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a contest (or as otherwise indicated in contest details).
If a participant does not meet the required qualification conditions by the end of the contest, they will not be eligible to receive a reward – even if placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a contest (or as otherwise indicated in contest details).
The most common qualification requirements are: – minimum number of trades and minimum turnover.
Opening a position on a contest trading account increases the participant's Turnover indicator by the position's amount, and increases the Number of trades indicator by 1.
Consecutive closing of the position proportionally increases Turnover, but does not affect the Number of trades.
Full qualification conditions for each separate contest can be reviewed by clicking the 'View' button for a specific contest on the 'All Contests' page, or by clicking on that contest in the list of joined contests on the 'My Contests' page.
Each Contest will include a particular set of conditions such as contest timeframes, qualification requirements, awards, etc.
In order to provide fair and equal conditions for every participant, the following conditions apply universally to all contest accounts:
- Each Contest has its own limit on the total number of participants. Entry into a Contest will be granted to the participants who joined before the maximum allowed number of participants in that Contest has been reached. Current limits are:
- Maximum 2,000 participants in a weekly contest;
- Maximum 5,000 participants in Grand Competition.
- Upon joining a Contest, each participant receives a new contest trading account with the same initial balance as indicated on the Contest stats page;
- Once a contest has been joined, it is not possible for the participant to leave and rejoin the contest with a fresh balance, or reset trading account balance for the contest;
- Each contest leaderboard will include only contest accounts for that particular contest.
- When positions remain open at the time of completion of a contest their Unrealized P/L will be included in the final total profit calculations;
- PrimeXBT may request a contest winner or a participant to verify the account in order to receive a reward or enter a contest.
- Leverage is identical for both real and contest accounts. For detailed info regarding leverage and contract specifications please refer to the fees and conditions table;
- Trade and overnight financing fees on contest accounts are also charged identically to real accounts. Make sure to review our Fees and Overnight Financing guide for detailed information.
DISCLAIMER: Contest rules and conditions are subject to change. PrimeXBT may deny entry into the Contest to any participant. PrimeXBT reserves the right to deny an award to any participant for abusing Contests or for any other reason at its sole discretion.