Workspace is the area of the 'Trade' page where all trading is performed.
The workspace consists of 7 sections:
- Markets: helps monitor general information of market activity for all available instruments;
- Contract Specification: helps monitor detailed information for the selected trading pair;
- Place Order: allows you to set up and place your orders;
- Summary: allows you to manage your orders and positions, review latest Fills and trading Activity, analyse Historical data of executed trades and their detailed Statistics; track latest Transactions and Equity level of your trading account;
- Chart: highly customisable Chart by TradingView with a large array of charting tools;
- Order book: shows all open Buy and Sell orders as well as order sizes for each price level of the chosen asset;
- Trades: shows all executed trades on the market;
You can customise your workspace by clicking on the
buttons in the upper right corner of each section.
Markets section allows you to monitor general information of market activity for the available trading instruments:
To customise your watchlist, click on the
button next to the desired trading pair to place it in the 'Favourites' list. Once the trading pair has been placed in the 'Favourites' list it will be indicated as
Click on the corresponding button in the search bar to navigate to your personal 'Favourites' list:
Contract Specification sections allows you to review information about the selected trading pair and reflects such details as: Selected trading instrument, Current Price, Margin Type, 24H High and 24H Low prices, 24H Volume, trading Fee, current Financing rate, and Next Financing charge due time.
By clicking on the
button in the right corner, you can review more information about 'Trading' conditions and 'Margin requirements for the chosen instrument.
Click 'Trading' or 'Margin' buttons to review corresponding information.
Additionally, by selecting the pencil icon next to the Margin Type indicator, you can customise your margin type and leverage ratio:
In order to adjust leverage for an Isolated margin type order, select 'Isolated' Margin Type and then scroll the Leverage bar right or left to select the desired leverage:
Cross margin is a type of margin that is shared between all open positions. When choosing this type of margin, Leverage is applied automatically in accordance with your order size and cannot be set manually. Isolated margin is a type of margin that is segregated for a specific order or position. When choosing this type of margin, you can adjust and select Leverage that will be applied to your order. For detailed information on margin and leverage requirements refer to the Fees and Conditions table.
The higher Leverage is chosen for your Isolated Margin type order, the smaller will be the 'Margin Impact', i.e. amount of personal funds required to execute the selected order.
Click on the 'Set' button to confirm the applied changes.
Place Order section allows you to set up and place your orders. Here you can select the Order type, Amount - order size, and the order direction - Buy or Sell.
Summary section allows you to manage your orders and positions, review latest Fills and trading Activity, analyse Historical data of executed trades and their detailed Statistics; track latest Transactions and Equity level of your trading account.
Summary section consists of 8 sub-sections: Positions, Orders, Fills, History, Statistics, Transactions, Equity and Activity Log.
- Positions: allows you to manage and track all of your opened positions on the market;
- Orders: allows you to manage and track all of your pending orders;
- Fills: reflects detailed information about filled orders;
- History: reflects detailed information about your executed orders and positions;
- Statistics: shows general and total statistics of each asset traded on the trading account;
- Transactions shows all transfers made from and to the trading account, as well as all commissions and P/L settlement;
- Equity: allows you to monitor the equity level of your trading account on a dynamic chart;
- Activity Log: reflects logs of all recently placed, canceled, rejected, modified or executed orders, as well as margin call and position liquidation notifications and system messages.
Make sure to review our special guide on Summary on how to manage your trades and understand trading statistics.
Chart section is a highly customisable Chart by TradingView with a large array of charting tools that provide industry leading charting tools for expert level technical analysis.
To view the past data on the chart 'click, hold and drag' the chart left or right. You can also navigate to the bottom of the chart to view a sub-menu with additional features:
Click on the
gear buttons to bring up additional chart settings.
Order book section shows all open Buy and Sell orders as well as order sizes for each price level of the chosen asset:
Additionally you can choose to display only Buy or only Sell orders in the Order book, or to reflect more or few orders by clicking on the corresponding buttons in the upper right corner of the section.
Trades section allows you to review and monitor all latest executed trades on the market for the selected asset.
Trades section reflects such details as Price at which the orders were executed, Amount of the orders, i.e. order sizes and Time at which the orders have been executed.