Understanding Crypto Futures Trade Interface
We are happy to introduce the all new PrimeXBT trading platform Crypto Futures!
The new PrimeXBT trading platform Crypto Futures is in public testing now, and is available in the Contest module in selected contests only.
Bug Bounty PrimeXBT will be running a Bug Bounty program from 14.02.23 at 12:00 UTC – 28.02.23 at 00:00 UTC. Participate in the bug bounty program, find and submit the detected bugs in the Crypto Futures Trade platform, and earn additional rewards.
The 'Trade' page (also known as Trading Terminal or Trade Interface) is where all trading actions are performed - placing orders, managing positions, monitoring market charts, etc.:
The Trade Interface of the platform is used to monitor the market, place trades, control your orders, positions and reflects detailed statistics of your Contest trading account. Trade interface consists of 2 main parts: the Financial Summary bar and your Workspace (outlined with yellow and blue accordingly in the screenshot above).
The Financial Summary bar consists of 3 sections: Contest account currency indicator, Trading account statistics and Account management sub-menu:
Shows the selected Contest Account ID, and its base currency:
Here you will find financial details of your Contest account:
- Balance: Trading account balance;
- Equity: reflects Balance + Unrealized P/L (from all open positions)
- Unrealized P/L: reflects combined Profit/Loss from all open positions;
- Used Margin: margin that is currently reserved in open positions;
Navigate to the
button next to the 'Used margin' indicator to review additional financial details of your Contest account:
- Used margin: total amount of margin that is currently reserved in open positions and pending orders;
- Free Margin: free margin that can currently be used for trading;
- Free Margin, %: free margin that can currently be used for trading reflected in % value;
The Account management sub-menu consists of 5 sub-sections:
- Contest Stats: provides you with a summary of your Contest account;
- Enable One-click trading: enable/disable available trade modes;
- Report a Bug: chat with the Customer Support team;
- Education: quick access to Help Center FAQ page;
- Tutorial: step-by-step tutorial about the main features of the trade interface;
By clicking on the 'Contest Stats' button you will open the main page of the Contest, where you can review such information as 'Statistics', 'Profit chart', 'Awards' and 'Ranking':
Click on the blue 'Trade' button to return to your Trade Interface.
Scroll the page down to review more information and stats.
Enable One-click trading options allows you to select the desired trading mode. Clicking on this button will bring up the trading mode confirmation menu:
One-click trading mode allows you to control orders and positions with one-click. Orders and positions will be Sent/Canceled/Closed immediately and without confirmation prompts.
- Default order type is set to 'Market';
- No protection orders are attached to new orders (but can be added manually after an order has been placed);
- New order quantity is defined by the quantity selector in the Place Order section.
Make sure to exercise caution when using One-click trading mode as accidental clicks can lead to unwanted orders and positions being placed.
Once the One-click trading mode is enabled, you can disable it by returning to the Account management sub-menu and selecting 'Disable One-click trading' button to bring up the confirmation menu.
Report a Bug option provides access to a chat box, allowing you to contact the Customer Support team:
The FAQ page provides information on the most frequently asked question about the Contests module. As well as additional information and guides.
By clicking on the 'Tutorial' button, you will start a step-by-step tutorial about the main features of the trade interface:
Click on the blue 'Let`s go!' button to complete the tutorial and familiarise yourself with the main features of the Trade Interface.
Note that you can always skip the tutorial by selecting the corresponding 'Skip tutorial' option in the upper-right corner of the interface.
Workspace is the area of the 'Trade' page where all trading is performed.
The workspace consists of 7 sections: Markets, Contract Specification, Place Order, Summary, Chart, Order book and Trades.
You can customise your workspace by clicking on the
buttons in the upper right corner of each section.