Understanding Margin Interface
PrimeXBT platform interface consists of 5 main sections:
Hub - participate in Contests, manage your Rewards and Promo codes sections, track your Referral network and partner in the Affiliate program, learn about the Academy, review the Market research blog and connect with the Community; Main - make deposits, withdrawals, keep track of your account’s activity and statistics. Quick access to margin trading accounts, Covesting sections and Contests; Trade - manage your margin accounts, monitor the market, place trades and control your orders and positions; Buy Crypto - purchase cryptocurrencies using a Bank Card / SEPA transfers / Gift cards / Alternative Cryptocurrencies via third-party exchange services; Copy-trading - Covesting Strategy management and Followings; Let's take a separate look at the Trade section.
The ‘Account’ menu reflects trading account statistics and allows you to open and manage margin trading accounts in multiple currencies, manage promo codes, bonuses and discounts:
- Margin account - Manage existing margin trading accounts and open new margin trading accounts in multiple currencies[hyperlink to creating new margin accounts]
- Account status - reflects your account status and trade fee discount based on the turnover volume for the past 30 days.
Turnover volume is calculated separately for each Margin trading account.
- Promo code & Promo campaigns - Activate new promo codes and manage activated Bonuses on your account.
The ‘Trade’ section, also known as Trading terminal or Trade interface, is where all trading actions are performed. This page consists of 2 main parts:
- Financial Summary bar
- Financial summary bar (located on the top-right of the Trade page) - reflects your Trading account statistics such as Balance, Equity, Used/Available Margin, and Unrealized P/L
- Workspace - monitor the market, place trades, manage your orders and positions
To learn more about the Trade interface, see 'Understanding the Trade interface'. To learn how to place, manage and modify your orders and positions, see 'Orders and Positions. How to manage your trades'.
The ‘Trade history’ page reflects your latest trades for the chosen Margin account (switch between Margin accounts on the 'Account' sub-section).
The ‘Trading report’ button allows you to generate a trading report with detailed logs of Trading activity for the desired time period (see Understanding Trading report for more details):
Any Trade for the chosen Margin account may also be shared on various social media channels and groups via a Trade link and a Summary picture of the Trades details. To share your Trade link, go to the ’Trade history’ page of your Margin account. Next, click ’Share Trade’ button
A pop-up menu with a Trade link and a Summary picture of the Trades details will appear:
The Trade link can be shared instantly by choosing one of the provided buttons to social media channels below the link. Additionally, you can copy the link manually to share it on any other social media channels. To save the Summary picture of the Trade on your device, click the 'download' button
in the upper right corner of the picture.