On PrimeXBT we offer Direct Crypto deposits from your personal crypto Wallets as well as alternative Deposits via Bank/Credit card/SEPA Transfers. Additionally, the in-wallet currency exchange feature allows you to exchange BTC, ETH, USDT and USDC amongst each other directly in your PrimeXBT account.
To make a deposit, go to your Dashboard and click 'Deposit':
Direct Crypto deposits are deposits from your personal Crypto wallets to your PrimeXBT Wallets:
Choose your deposit currency
Copy the deposit Wallet address
Paste it into the destination field on the site/wallet service from which you are sending funds (or scan the provided QR code)
Once your deposit has been processed on the blockchain, it will be reflected in your Transfers history.
Alternative deposits allows you to buy BTC, ETH and erc20 tokens - USDT and USDC - using a Credit Card / SEPA transfers / Gift cards / Alternative Cryptocurrencies via third-party exchange services:
To purchase BTC, ETH, USDT or USDC, click any Deposit button on the Dashboard page to bring up the Deposit menu. Next:
Choose the Currency you want to purchase and transfer to your PrimeXBT wallet
Click the blue Buy button to bring up the payment currency and payment method options:
3. Choose your payment Currency 4. Choose payment Method that you wish to use and click 'Buy':
Next, follow the steps below in accordance with the chosen payment method: Coinify - available for purchase: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC Xanpool - available for purchase: BTC, ETH, USDT Paxful (P2P) - available for purchase: BTC CEX.io - available for purchase: BTC
1) Select the Amount that you wish to pay with. Click 'BUY NOW':
2) Choose an Email and Password for your Coinify account, select your Country and click 'Next':
3) Go to your email inbox and Confirm registration of your Coinify account. Now, confirm your payment method:
4) Check the Transaction details, then click 'Go To Payment':
Simply follow the Verification steps and provide the requested documents:
5) Enter your Payment Details (card info) and click 'Pay Now' to confirm the purchase:
Selecting a Xanpool payment method will automatically open a separate tab in your browser.
1) Select Amount, that you wish to pay with. Click 'Next':
2) Create a Xanpool account: enter your First name, Last name. and choose your Email and Password (or log in with Facebook):
3) Provide the documents required by Xanpool for identity verification: Residential Address, ID document, Proof of Address and a Video. Also, you will need to verify your Phone number:
Once your account has been verified, continue with the payment process to confirm your purchase.
Selecting a Paxful payment method will automatically open a separate tab in your browser.
Paxful is a P2P payment option that allows you to purchase BTC via various payment methods, such as:
Debit/Credit Card payments
1) Select the Amount and Currency wish to pay with. Click 'Log in':
2) Choose an Email for your Paxful account. Click 'Log in':
3) To continue with the transaction, choose your Payment method: On this page, you will be presented with all of the available payment methods and offers available to you from independent vendors on Paxful, grouped by the payment options that they are willing to accept. Check the offered exchange rate, fees, payment options, ID requirements, and choose an offer that suits you best and click 'Review offer':
5) Review the details of your offer (transaction) and confirm your purchase:
Verify your email and phone number to complete your transaction (if you have already verified your Paxful account, simply confirm your purchase):
1) Select the the Amount and Currency (USD, GBP, EUR) that you wish to pay with/purchase on CEX.io. Click 'BUY':
2) Choose an Email for your CEX.io account and your Country of residence. Click 'Next':
Upload a picture of your ID document to CEX.io and enter your payment information. Click 'NEXT':
3) Confirm your payment. After your payment has been confirmed you will receive an email from CEX.io with purchase confirmation and details of your transactions, such as TXid, and the amount of BTC purchased.