Workspace is the area of the 'Trade' page where all trading is performed.
The workspace consists of 7 sections:
- Markets: helps monitor general information of market activity for all available instruments;
- Contract Specification: helps monitor detailed information for the selected trading pair;
- Place Order: allows you to set up and place your orders;
- Summary: allows you to manage your orders and positions, review latest Fills and trading Activity, analyse Historical data of executed trades and their detailed Statistics; track latest transfers and Equity level of your trading account;
- Chart: highly customizable Chart by TradingView with a large array of charting tools;
- Order book: shows all open Buy and Sell orders as well as order sizes for each price level of the chosen asset;
- Trades: shows all executed trades on the market;
Markets section allows you to monitor general information of market activity for Crypto, Forex, Indices and Commodities instruments. Click on the
button in the right corner of the search bar to switch between the available markets.
Contract Specification sections allows you to review information about the selected trading pair and reflects such details as: 24H High and 24H Low prices, 24H Volume, Commissions and next Financing charge due time.
By clicking on the
button in the right corner, you can review more information about 'Trading' conditions and 'Margin requirements for the chosen instrument.
Place Order section allows you to set up and place your orders. Here you can select the order type, order size - Amount, Buy or Sell direction, Margin type and Leverage.
button to navigate to the advanced menu to select your Margin type and adjust Leverage level:
In order to adjust leverage for an Isolated margin type order, select 'Isolated' Margin type and then scroll the Leverage bar right or left to select the desired leverage:
Summary section allows you to manage your orders and positions, review latest Fills and trading Activity, analyse Historical data of executed trades and their detailed Statistics; track latest Transfers and Equity level of your trading account.
Summary section consists of 8 sub-sections: Positions, Orders, Fills, History, Activity, Statistics, Transfers, and Equity.
- Positions: allows you to manage and track all of your opened positions on the market;
- Orders: allows you to manage and track all of your pending orders;
- Fills: reflects detailed information about filled orders;
- History: reflects detailed information about your executed orders and positions;
- Activity: reflects logs of all recently placed, canceled, rejected, modified or executed orders, as well as margin call and position liquidation notifications and system messages.
- Statistics: shows general and total statistics of each asset traded on the trading account;
- Transfers: shows all transfers made from and to the trading account, as well as all commissions and P/L settlement;
- Equity: allows you to monitor the equity level of your trading account on a dynamic chart;
Chart section is a highly customisable Chart by TradingView with a large array of charting tools that provide industry leading charting tools for expert level technical analysis.
To view the past data on the chart 'click, hold and drag' the chart left or right. You can also navigate to the bottom of the chart to view a sub-menu with additional features:
Order book section shows all open Buy and Sell orders as well as order sizes for each price level of the chosen asset. Click on the
buttons to display fewer or more orders in the order book at once.
Additionally you may choose the display only Buy or only Sell orders in the Order book by clicking on the corresponding
Trades section allows you to review and monitor all latest executed trades on the market for the selected asset.